Booking a Private Charter Flight The Bahamas Eleuthera Island including Spanish Wells, Harbour Island, North Eleuthera Airport, Cape Eleuthera Airport, Governor’s Harbour Airport, Windermere Island, and Rock Sound Airport couldn’t get any easier. A 5 minute call to our team and we’ll have you on your way to Bahamas Paradise, in style!
Fall in Love on Eleuthera
Eleuthera is one of our favorite islands in the Bahamas to fly to. It’s breathtaking. And it offers a diversity of activities. Harbour Island on the North End offers restaurants, shopping, excursions and more. As you travel south, you’ll cross the majestic and picturesque “Glass Window Bridge” where light blue and dark blue waters caress the island on both sides of the bridge giving the opportunity to take unique and stunning pictures that will be recognized around the world.
The Queen’s Baths are on the east side of the island just past the Glass Window Bridge offering even more great photo ops. Keep an eye out for sea urchins as they can often be found in this area.
Driving further south brings you to more remote beaches where you can explore on your own and the only foot prints in the sand will be yours! From Surfer’s Beach to French Leave Resort and beyond, you’ll find amazing blue water, perfect for snorkeling and seeing thriving coral beds where sea-life abound.
In addition to North Eleuthera Airport which service Harbour Island and Spanish Wells Island, we also fly into Governor’s Harbour Airport and Rock Sound Airport on Eleuthera.
Eleuthera is know for sugary sanded beaches with a seasonal pink hue, great snorkeling, diving, fishing, and boating. The locals on Eleuthera are care-free and happy. They’ll make you feel instantly welcome so that you have the most amazing Caribbean island vacation. There is so much more to tell about Eleuthera that we can’t write it all here. We know the island well and are always happy to help you with if you have any questions on where to stay on and what to do on Eleuthera.
You can’t go wrong with booking a vacation to Eleuthera. It will be a vacation of a lifetime, guaranteed!
We provide private charter flights to The Bahamas Eleuthera including all the following airports:
North Eleuthera Airport
- The ICAO Airport Identifier for North Eleuthera Airport in the Abacos, Bahamas is MYEH and the IATA identifier is ELH
- North Eleuthera Airport is a Public Airport without a Control Tower
- North Eleuthera Airport runway is 07/25, is made of asphalt and is 6,020 ft in length
- North Eleuthera Airport does have Bahamas customs for clearing in and out of Bahamas
Governor’s Harbour Airport
- The ICAO Airport Identifier for Governor’s Harbour Airport in the Abacos, Bahamas is MYEM and the IATA identifier is GHB
- Governor’s HarbourAirport is a Public Airport without a Control Tower
- Governor’s Harbour Airport runway is 15/33, is made of asphalt and is 8,035 ft in length
- Governor’s Harbour Airport does have Bahamas customs for clearing in and out of Bahamas
- Governor’s Harbour Airport is the closest airport beautiful Windemere Island, Bahamas.
Rock Sound Airport
- The ICAO Airport Identifier for Rock Sound Airport in the Abacos, Bahamas is MYER and the IATA identifier is RSD
- Rock Sound Airport is a Public Airport without a Control Tower
- Rock Sound Airport runway is 09/27, is made of asphalt and is 7,213 ft in length
- Rock Sound Airport does have Bahamas customs for clearing in and out of Bahamas
Harbour Island Airport
- Harbour Island Airport ~ Well, sorry everyone!! There actually isn’t a runway on Harbour Island!
- Please don’t be confused with Governor’s Harbour Airport which is well down the Eleuthera Island chain.
- For our clientele visiting beautiful Harbour Island, Bahamas … North Eleuthera Airport is the closest airport to Harbour Island with a super easy taxi & ferry to the Island. Need assistance coordinating your trip to Harbour Island? Give us a call today!
Please fill out the form below for a charter quote for provider flight to The Bahamas Eleuthera Island. We look forward to flying you to the Beautiful Bahamas for an amazing trip!